October 24, 2018
As an applicant, you will experience a peace of mind when you know that you have completed the right UK visa application form and you are able to provide the specified supporting documents for the issuance of your UK visa. Our immigration lawyers have assisted several individuals in checking their UK visa application forms and supporting documents to be sure the requirements of the immigration rules are met for the issuance of their UK Visas.
Examples of our successful UK Visa application document checking service includes:
- We assisted a Chinese client in checking their ILR application form and supporting documents. This is what they said “Daniel is very warming and responsible. He went through the documentation carefully and explained to me in details when I had question. His professionalism eased our worry and helped my wife got the ILR successfully!”
- Our immigration lawyers assisted a British spouse in checking her spouse visa extension application form and supporting documents. Here is what they said “Daniel was entirely professional, detailed, trusting and supportive throughout the spousal visa application. Having spent a few days speaking to various solicitors and looking at online application providers it becomes fairly overwhelming with who you trust the most, prices and how much face time you will receive. He moved things in his diary to see me urgently face to face due to time constraints and walked through everything in great detail, even to the point he would be so sure of approval that he wrote a letter to go with the application stating that we should be approached. That might seem punchy but it works and he has many credentials to back up his decisions. Finally, name me a visa solicitor that would be messaging you good luck and asking how did it go on the day of the appointment, a really nice personal touch. I will be sure to recommenced and use his services in the future and would advise anyone to at least have a conversation with him before looking elsewhere”
Have you completed your UK Visa application form and you require help in checking your UK Visa application form and supporting documents?, Contact our Immigration Lawyers today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07429429892, 02038563516
October 9, 2018
There are 3 ways to apply for the issuance of a visa as the spouse of a British Citizen. One is via postal to the Home Office.
Application under the Appendix FM is one of the most complex UK visa applications. It is therefore crucial for an applicant to meet the strict requirements of the immigration rules for the issuance of a visa in this category.
Our client’s British spouse visa application and dependent child visa application was submitted on August 15th, 2018 through postal to the Home Office. In ensuring a speedy and favourable response on the application, our immigration lawyers worked meticulously on the client’s application. The following requirements were met:
- Subsistence of the marriage or relationship. It is essential for an applicant to demonstrate through documentary evidence that the relationship with their British spouse is still subsisting.
- Financial Requirement. There are strict financial requirements to be met by an applicant. Our client relied on her husband employment’s earnings under category A of appendix FM.
- English language requirement.
- Dependent child. For a dependent child to be issued a visa under this category, it is important that such child applicant has not formed an independent life.
Our client’s further leave to remain in the UK application was approved on October 4th ,2108. This would enable the entire family to continue their lives in the UK.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers.
Our immigration lawyers regularly assist foreign national Spouses and Civil Partners to relocate to, and settle in, the UK with their British citizen or settled partners. For expert advice and assistance contact our immigration lawyers on 02038563516 or via email@example.com