Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
The Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur) route is for UK graduates identified by Higher Education Institutions (HEI) as having developed genuine and credible business ideas and entrepreneurial skills to establish one or more businesses in the UK. Your partner and any children under the age of 18 may accompany or join you as the Family Member of a PBS migrant under this category.
Requirements for the issuance of a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa:
- You must have a degree, either from the UK or from an overseas education institution which has been confirmed as equivalent to a UK degree by UK NARIC
- You must have an endorsement from a UK Higher Educational Institution or the Department for International Trade issued within the last 3 months
- Your endorsement must confirm that you have a genuine and credible business idea and that you will spend most of your time on your business in the UK
- You must be able to speak English to a required level. Your degree certificate would suffice to meet this requirement
- Able to maintain yourself in the UK without recourse to public funds
Switching in the UK is allowed if you have, or last held, leave as a Tier 4 General Student or a Tier 2 General Migrant. If you are in the UK in other categories, you will need to leave the UK and apply for Entry Clearance as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur which leads to settlement in the UK.
A Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa is issued for one year with possible extension for another one year provided the extension requirements are met. You can also switch to Tier 1 Entrepreneur category if you have access to £50,000 at any stage of after being granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
For more information with your Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa application, please contact us on 07429429892, 02038563516 or firstname.lastname@example.org